CCTV Drainage Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CCTV Drainage Engineer to join our Production team.
The successful CCTV Drainage Engineer will be responsible for performing CCTV Surveys to sites nationwide. You will analyse results and produce high-quality reports. You will also responsible to maintain the kit regularly making sure it is in top condition.
We are looking for someone willing to work hard and meet the following standards:
- Full clean driving licence
- CSCS card
- First Aid training
- Proven experience working in HPWJ, Lining and CCTV surveying
- Proven experience working with newly installed drainage
- Calms Network Theory Training
- WJA- Skills Card
- WJA Mandatory Safety Awareness Course
- Happy to travel and stay away from home
All other training relevant to the role will be provided along with PPE.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
Starting date: ASAP
This is a full-time position and salary is negotiable depending on experience. A business van will be provided ?
McDermotts is an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.