McDermotts is a groundworks and civil engineering company based in Birmingham, supporting some of the country’s largest construction companies. Although you may never get to see a lot of what we do, we’re very proud that so many of the shops you visit, offices you work in, roads you drive on and the schools your children go to have our name underneath them.
To support our continued growth, McDermotts is seeking a FieldView Specialist to assist our sites (nationwide) in providing a quality service.
This is a temporary position for a minimum of 6 months.
- Present a positive impression of McDermotts at all times
- To get the FieldView system up and running at all sites
- Create Geometry on FieldView (folder structure)
- Assist users as required to use FieldView
- Run reports and manage day-to-day issues
- Send out invitations to FieldView and maintain a Register of Users
- Set up contractors on the system as required
Must have experience using FieldView software and be conversant with all of the system and be able to communicate how to use the system to all users, along with being able to run reports and manage day-to-day issues
Working hours are to be agreed.
Opportunities for progression are genuine and there is a professional support structure in place. We offer above average salaries and packages to reflect the importance of this role.
McDermotts is an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.