Marketing and Communications Manager – Maternity Cover
We are currently recruiting a Marketing & Communications Manager for a maternity cover (approximately 12 months). Ideally to start in January 2022.
Based at our head office in Aston, you will join a fast pace, well organised working environment.
Working hours 9.00 – 17.00.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- appropriate experience in marketing and digital media.
- confidence and skills to lead events and marketing activities.
- a thorough approach and acute attention to detail.
- excellent digital / IT skills.
- Develop, maintain and deliver marketing strategies and campaigns to meet the company objectives.
- Manage the Company’s online presence; specifically, the website and social media (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Organise and co-ordinate planned workforce events.
- Manage the marketing budget and implement planned activities and communications (e.g. newsletters, etc).
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. design agencies, photographer, etc).
- Support the preparation of pre-qualification questionnaires, case studies, and company presentations.· Assist teams prepare internal communications and visual posters.
- Collaborate with company charity and other local community groups with regard to fundraising, volunteering, and social responsibility obligations.
- Maintain marketing data and performance measures.
Skills and experience:
- Educated to a high standard – ideally degree and/or marketing diploma (CIM)
- Experience in a diverse marketing role
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Flexible and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and achieve deadlines and targets
- Use of Adobe Photoshop
- Previous experience of construction
Salary is negotiable depending on skills and experience.
If you think you could be suited to this role or would like to find out more, please send your CV through.
Why join McDermotts?
McDermotts is a groundworks and civil engineering company based in Birmingham, supporting some of the country’s biggest construction companies. We’re a family-founded business that still operates with the customer focus and values we started with.
Construction is our passion, and we believe that the industry can provide rich and rewarding experiences. When you engage with McDermotts, you are not just joining a team, you become part of our family. Our culture is built around supporting each other and working together to achieve success.
McDermott Building and Civil Engineering Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.