Mobile Plant Fitter
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Plant Fitter to join our Plant Department team.
The successful Plant Fitter will be responsible for repairing and maintaining all Company plant and equipment. The right candidate will work on building sites nationwide doing some routine maintenance, servicing, fault finding, diagnostics and repair of heavy plant machinery. Always meeting the current Health & Safety regulations, policies and procedures.
The right candidate should have:
- At least 5 years’ experience on a similar role.
- Experience of working on hydraulic systems, telehandlers, excavators.
- An appropriate mechanical engineering of hydraulic and diesel/petrol engine qualifications
- Welding qualification
- Knowledge of workshop and construction Health & Safety practices
- Full driving licence
- CSCS card will be advantageous but is no essential
Working hours: Monday to Friday 6.30-16.30 or 7.00-17.00
This is a full time position and salary is negotiable depending on experience. A business van will be provided.
This is the chance to join a company that offers excellent support and opportunities for all their staff.
Please forward your CV and current/last salary at:firstname.lastname@example.org