We’re recruiting a Plant Administrator with a can-do attitude to support the Plant Manager in the day-to-day running of the Plant department. Based at our head office in Aston, you will join a fast-paced, well organised working environment.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- good communication skills
- attention to detail
- the ability to prioritise and plan your workload
- a flexible approach with a can-do attitude
- previous experience in an administrative role
- good IT skills
Key responsibilities include:
- assisting with daily deliveries and collections
- booking and reporting breakdowns (punctures, hydraulic hoses, etc)
- assisting with purchase orders (consumables, stock, parts)
- inputting invoices onto system
- placing orders in a timely manner
- maintaining fleet data records
- providing general admin support
- collecting data for Plant reports
- completing Plant department reports
Job type: Full-time
Working hours: 7.00-16.30
Site location: Aston, Birmingham
Why join McDermotts?
McDermotts is a groundworks and civil engineering company based in Birmingham, supporting some of the country’s biggest construction companies. We’re a family-founded business that still operates with the customer focus and values we started with.
Construction is our passion, and we believe that the industry can provide rich and rewarding experiences. When you engage with McDermotts, you are not just joining a team, you become part of our family. Our culture is built around supporting each other and working together to achieve success.
McDermott Building and Civil Engineering Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.