We are seeking a Project Manager with commercial groundworks experience to work in the Midlands and surrounding areas on technically and logistically challenging projects. You must have at least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally gained in civil engineering.
Outcomes of the role:
- Developed and sustained customer satisfaction
- Improved profile and reputation of the company
- Effective cost control and elimination of waste
- Project profitability every time
- Improved utilisation of resources
- Projects completed on time, to budget and with quality assured
- CSCS Level 6
- Health & Safety Management (SMSTS)
- First aid
- Full driving licence
Site working hours: 7.30-17.00
Opportunities for progression are genuine and there is a professional support structure in place. We offer above average salaries and packages to reflect the importance of these roles.