We are seeking a Project Manager with commercial groundworks experience to work in the Midlands and surrounding areas on technically and logistically challenging projects. You must have at least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally gained in civil engineering.
Outcomes of the role:
- Developed and sustained customer satisfaction
- Improved profile and reputation of the company
- Effective cost control and elimination of waste
- Project profitability every time
- Improved utilisation of resources
- Projects completed on time, to budget and with quality assured
- CSCS Level 6
- Health & Safety Management (SMSTS)
- First aid
- Full driving licence
Site working hours: 7.30-17.00
Opportunities for progression are genuine and there is a professional support structure in place. We offer above average salaries and packages to reflect the importance of these roles.
McDermotts is an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.