Senior Quantity Surveyor
Permanent position or freelance
We are seeking a Senior/Intermediate Quantity Surveyor with a proven background in groundworks or civil engineering. You will be primarily site based with facilities available at head office as required.
Outcome of role:
- Full value of projects realised
- Cultivate and develop client relationships
- Provide feedback to the estimating team
- Accurate reporting and forecasting
- Risk mitigated
You will be required to ensure accurate income recovery through applications and valuation of variation works whilst accurately recording, monitoring and advising on costs, compliance with the terms of the contract and to liaise closely with Project Managers to achieve targets.
Working hours: 7.30 – 17.00
You will need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Groundworks or civil engineering surveying background
- Degree qualified
- CSCS card
- Driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic contractual knowledge
Opportunities for progression are genuine and there is a professional support structure in place. We offer above competitive packages to reflect the importance of this role.
McDermotts is an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.