This project created a new holiday village across 341 acres of land for Center Parcs in Woburn, Bedfordshire. The overall scheme was split into three packages with each run by a different main contractor.
To manage a project of this scale, our work was split and managed by two separate project teams. This ensured that there was a dedicated workforce and management team on both parts of the site at all times.
Due to the logistical constraints of the site, greater coordination of plant and materials was required to ensure deliveries were directed to the right location at timely intervals.
Customer – Bowmer & Kirkland
Duration – 63 weeks
Location – Woburn
Our works included
- RC foundations
- RC slabs including membrane and insulation
- RC walls
- Storm and foul drainage
- Attenuation and interceptor installation
- Cut and fill operation of 25,000m3
- Hard landscaping including a Marshalls priora paving system
- Extensive high-specification concrete works to the waterfall and flume