We are a family-founded business that still operates with the customer focus and values we started with. Established in 1994, our experience and expertise in the construction industry has developed over the years to enable us to anticipate and respond quickly to changing customer requirements. With a team of over 300 people, we have the skills and resources to work across the length and breadth of the UK, offering customers a consistently dependable and professional service.
To ensure we continue to meet the needs of our customers and grow as a business, we continually look for innovation and ways to improve and develop the services we offer. For example, many of our machines are fitted with 3D machine control technology and supported by in-house 3D ground modelling capability.
In 2017, we were awarded Chartered Building Company status from the CIOB (Chartered Institute of Building). This means we have been independently assessed and have demonstrated that:
- we are competently and professionally run
- we operate to high business and ethical standards
- we are committed to developing a fully qualified workforce.
Although you may never get to see a lot of what we do, we’re proud that many of the places you visit have our name underneath them.
Our vision and values
Our vision is Building success on a firm foundation. We will achieve this through the 3Ps of People, Planet and Prosperity.
As a values-driven company, our guiding principle is integrity. We believe that without integrity there is no trust and without trust, we wouldn’t be able to do business. This applies to the way we manage our business and the relationships we build with our people, our customers and our supply chain.
The 3Ps is our roadmap to achieving our vision of Building success on a firm foundation.
The success of our business depends on our people so our objectives include:
- recognising the contribution our people make
- ensuring everyone returns home safe
- supporting CSR in the community both locally and nationally.
We want to demonstrate the ways in which we are an environmentally responsible business so our objectives include:
- minimising the impact of our activities on the environment
- embracing lifecycle thinking
- managing our carbon footprint.
We continually look for ways to improve the way we work and the value we offer to our customers and the community. Our objectives are to:
- continue to develop long term sustainable relationships with our people, our customers and our stakeholders
- continue to be at the forefront of innovative processes and technologies.