The majority of the existing Elliott’s Field Shopping Park was demolished and redeveloped into a 300,000ft2 retail destination with 14 outlets, including a Debenhams, Next and Marks & Spencer. It also had three dining outlets including Nandos and Cafe Nero.
The new outlets have a contemporary design with glazed double height frontage.
Additionally, improvements were made to the existing car park, providing easier public access and a new separate goods entrance to the park. There were also upgrades to the external areas of existing stores Halfords and TK Maxx.
Customer – Barr Construction
Duration – 50 weeks
Location – Rugby
Our works included
- Cut and fill
- Storm and foul drainage
- Tubersider attenuation tanks
- Substructure works
- Retail terrace of 3,400m2 in high specification flagged paving
- Loading gantries to the rear of all units
- 278 works to the split entrance road
- Extension to existing car parks and renewal of all existing pavings in block paving
- New concrete service access roads and hardstandings