We are pleased to announce that we have been shortlisted as a finalist in the Employer of the Year category of the 2016 Construction News Awards.
This coveted award is designed to recognise companies with forward-looking employment policies, tackling skills shortages through apprenticeships and a focus on corporate social responsibility.
Before the awards, all finalists will attend face-to-face judging by members of the 61-strong jury, made up of the most influential clients and experts in the UK.
This year the judging line-up includes:
- Ian Ballentine, executive procurement director, Heathrow
- Munish Datta, head of plan A and FM, Marks and Spencer
- Louise Ellison, head of sustainability, Hammerson
- Simon Kirby, chief executive, HS2
- Flan McNamara, construction director, Sellar Property Group
- Jim O’Sullivan, chief executive, Highways England
McDermotts Managing Director Malcolm McDermott said:
“Awards are as a great testimony to the hard work of everyone involved. We look forward to sharing some of the ideas and concepts which make McDermotts such an enjoyable and rewarding place to work.”