After two years onsite we have reached the end of our works on the new Waterside Campus at the University of Northampton for Bowmer & Kirkland.
The new campus in the Northampton Waterside Enterprise Zone has transformed a 58-acre brownfield site to provide state-of-the-art academic facilities for 1,500 students, residential facilities for 1,200 students and leisure facilities open to the whole community.
Our works on site included:
- RIC foundations
- Ground floor slabs
- Waterproofing and gas protection
- Attenuation car parks via permeable blocks and aggregates
- Refurbishment of an existing engine shed
- Surface and foul drainage including pump stations and interceptor
- External works to roads and building retaining walls
Here are some photos to show how the site has been transformed.