Apprenticeships offer the chance to learn skills while gaining practical experience in a work environment. As well as training at our purpose built academy and joining one of our teams on site, apprentices have the option to undertake industry recognised qualifications.
Complete an 18 month groundworks apprenticeship with McDermotts, and receive the following opportunities:
- 1 day Health & Safety Awareness certificate (CITB accredited)
- Your Blue CSCS Groundworkers card
- Learn from experienced groundworks operatives
- Blue competent operator Dumper & Roller CPCS
- Gain accredited qualifications while earning at the same time
We asked two of our recent apprentice graduates about their experience. This is what they had to say…
If you’re interested in an apprenticeship with McDermotts, enter your details below.